Twelve villages at Lankapura in Polonnaruwa have been isolated after a COVID-19 infected patient was found from the area, the District Public Health Inspector (Adminstration) said.
You May also like
- Bandula can take any action for the price of rice
- Russian General Oleg Salyukov arrives in Sri Lanka
- Auditor General Claims Controversial Agriculture Ministry Building In Rajagiriya An Illegal Construction
- Mason nabbed with over 3kg heroin in Piliyandala
- Hela Clothing’s employee tests positive
- Senior journalist Bandula Padmakumara has passed away !
- President replies to Mangala’s Letter
- Over 250 Unilever products manufactured locally to ISO 9001 standards
- Woman arrested for throwing son from bridge !
- DIG Deshabandu Tennakoon assaulted