A total of 563 more more COVID-19 infected patients were recovered and discharged from hospitals today increasing the total number of recovered patients in Sri Lanka to 7,186.The Health Ministry said that 5,355 patients are still under medical care at hospitals.
You May also like
- Russian General Oleg Salyukov arrives in Sri Lanka
- Auditor General Claims Controversial Agriculture Ministry Building In Rajagiriya An Illegal Construction
- Senior journalist Bandula Padmakumara has passed away !
- President replies to Mangala’s Letter
- Tennyson Cooray bids farewell to life
- Thilini Priyamali and three others further remanded
- Bandula can take any action for the price of rice
- Is People’s Bank Bankrupt?
- Hela Clothing’s employee tests positive
- The new tunnel constructed in Matugama was opened by a small child yesterday !