The Monetary Board of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka has decided to maintain the fixed deposit facility rate and the regular credit facility rate at 14.50% and 15.50% respectively.
You May also like
- Auditor General Claims Controversial Agriculture Ministry Building In Rajagiriya An Illegal Construction
- President replies to Mangala’s Letter
- Tennyson Cooray bids farewell to life
- Hela Clothing’s employee tests positive
- Is People’s Bank Bankrupt?
- The statement made by a world famous economist about Sri Lanka !
- Thilini Priyamali and three others further remanded
- Afghan President Ashraf Ghani appears in the UAE
- The gang that made money from the people waiting in the gas queues
- Good news for students who could not make it to campus!