The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has agreed to provide Rs. 52 billion (USD 145 million) loan to provide assistance to Samurdhi recipients, Elders, CKDU patients and differently able persons for the year 2022
You May also like
- Russian General Oleg Salyukov arrives in Sri Lanka
- Auditor General Claims Controversial Agriculture Ministry Building In Rajagiriya An Illegal Construction
- Senior journalist Bandula Padmakumara has passed away !
- Is People’s Bank Bankrupt?
- Hela Clothing’s employee tests positive
- President replies to Mangala’s Letter
- Tennyson Cooray bids farewell to life
- Bandula can take any action for the price of rice
- Thilini Priyamali and three others further remanded
- Gazette banning importation of several plastic items to be published today