The total number of COVID-19 positive cases in Sri Lanka has climbed to 467 patients, according to the Epidemiology Unit of the Health Ministry.
You May also like
- Auditor General Claims Controversial Agriculture Ministry Building In Rajagiriya An Illegal Construction
- Tennyson Cooray bids farewell to life
- Is People’s Bank Bankrupt?
- President replies to Mangala’s Letter
- Senior journalist Bandula Padmakumara has passed away !
- Thilini Priyamali and three others further remanded
- Hela Clothing’s employee tests positive
- Bandula can take any action for the price of rice
- 1075 complete sets of 2020 textbooks in junk shop
- Condom machines are installed at several railway stations !