The Inspector General of Police has instructed to hand over the arrested convener of the Inter-University Student Union Wasantha Mudalige and two others to the Terrorist Investigation Division (TID) if they are suspected to be involved in any terrorist act.
You May also like
- Bandula can take any action for the price of rice
- Russian General Oleg Salyukov arrives in Sri Lanka
- Auditor General Claims Controversial Agriculture Ministry Building In Rajagiriya An Illegal Construction
- Senior journalist Bandula Padmakumara has passed away !
- President replies to Mangala’s Letter
- Mason nabbed with over 3kg heroin in Piliyandala
- Hela Clothing’s employee tests positive
- Tennyson Cooray bids farewell to life
- Over 250 Unilever products manufactured locally to ISO 9001 standards
- Woman arrested for throwing son from bridge !