Minister Wimal Weerawansa says although there is no agreement on matters pertaining to dual citizenship, they will vote in favour of the 20th Amendment to the Constitution.
You May also like
- Bandula can take any action for the price of rice
- Auditor General Claims Controversial Agriculture Ministry Building In Rajagiriya An Illegal Construction
- Russian General Oleg Salyukov arrives in Sri Lanka
- Woman arrested for throwing son from bridge !
- President replies to Mangala’s Letter
- Senior journalist Bandula Padmakumara has passed away !
- Tennyson Cooray bids farewell to life
- Over 250 Unilever products manufactured locally to ISO 9001 standards
- Mason nabbed with over 3kg heroin in Piliyandala
- DIG Deshabandu Tennakoon assaulted