Attorney General’s Coordinating officer states that Rs 442 Million received from the Owners of the MT New Diamond is in relation to actual expenses incurred by the government stakeholders in controlling the fire on board and not for Marine Pollution.
You May also like
- Russian General Oleg Salyukov arrives in Sri Lanka
- Auditor General Claims Controversial Agriculture Ministry Building In Rajagiriya An Illegal Construction
- Senior journalist Bandula Padmakumara has passed away !
- President replies to Mangala’s Letter
- Tennyson Cooray bids farewell to life
- Thilini Priyamali and three others further remanded
- Bandula can take any action for the price of rice
- Is People’s Bank Bankrupt?
- Hela Clothing’s employee tests positive
- The new tunnel constructed in Matugama was opened by a small child yesterday !