Three new medicines manufactured by the State Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Corporation have been released to the market. The Ministry of Health stated that a drug for thyroxine deficiency, a drug for gas acidity and a pain reliever will be released in the market. Health Minister Dr. Keheliya Rambukwella commented in this regard while joining the awareness program at the Ratmalana State Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Corporation premises yesterday (15).
You May also like
- Bandula can take any action for the price of rice
- Auditor General Claims Controversial Agriculture Ministry Building In Rajagiriya An Illegal Construction
- Russian General Oleg Salyukov arrives in Sri Lanka
- Woman arrested for throwing son from bridge !
- President replies to Mangala’s Letter
- Senior journalist Bandula Padmakumara has passed away !
- Tennyson Cooray bids farewell to life
- Over 250 Unilever products manufactured locally to ISO 9001 standards
- Mason nabbed with over 3kg heroin in Piliyandala
- DIG Deshabandu Tennakoon assaulted