Three people have been arrested in Puttalam and Horana for transporting fuel in an unsafe manner. A suspect was arrested yesterday (16) for transporting 400 liters of petrol in a lorry in Puttalam, Palavi area without a license and in an unsafe manner. He is a 38-year-old resident of Madurankuliya area. Also, two persons who transported 70 liters of petrol in a three-wheeler in Horana city were arrested last night. They are residents of Iddagoda and Bandaragama, aged 19 and 25 years.
You May also like
- Auditor General Claims Controversial Agriculture Ministry Building In Rajagiriya An Illegal Construction
- Hela Clothing’s employee tests positive
- Is People’s Bank Bankrupt?
- The statement made by a world famous economist about Sri Lanka !
- Thilini Priyamali and three others further remanded
- Afghan President Ashraf Ghani appears in the UAE
- The gang that made money from the people waiting in the gas queues
- Nanda Malani joins the struggle . . .
- President replies to Mangala’s Letter
- Over 200 calls received attempting to identify Dam Street victim