Tourism Promotion Authority says that the arrival of tourists is increasing again. According to this, about 17,000 tourists have come to Sri Lanka in the first two weeks of this month alone. Most tourists come from European countries including Britain as well as countries like India and Canada. The Tourism Promotion Authority points out that the daily arrival of tourists in May was limited to 650 people and has now increased to 1,600.
You May also like
- Bandula can take any action for the price of rice
- Russian General Oleg Salyukov arrives in Sri Lanka
- Auditor General Claims Controversial Agriculture Ministry Building In Rajagiriya An Illegal Construction
- Mason nabbed with over 3kg heroin in Piliyandala
- Senior journalist Bandula Padmakumara has passed away !
- Hela Clothing’s employee tests positive
- President replies to Mangala’s Letter
- Over 250 Unilever products manufactured locally to ISO 9001 standards
- Woman arrested for throwing son from bridge !
- DIG Deshabandu Tennakoon assaulted