Two elderly men among the beggers taken into the Muttur quarantine centre operated by the Air Force from Gunasinghepura had passed away today, the Air Force Spokesperson said. He said the two men aged over 80 had passed away from the illnesses they have been suffering for a long time upon admission to the Mullayaveli Hospital. He said it was not yet confirmed whether the two victims had contacted COVID-19 virus. “The PCR results of the two have not yet received,” he said.
You May also like
- Auditor General Claims Controversial Agriculture Ministry Building In Rajagiriya An Illegal Construction
- Tennyson Cooray bids farewell to life
- Is People’s Bank Bankrupt?
- President replies to Mangala’s Letter
- Senior journalist Bandula Padmakumara has passed away !
- Thilini Priyamali and three others further remanded
- Hela Clothing’s employee tests positive
- Bandula can take any action for the price of rice
- 1075 complete sets of 2020 textbooks in junk shop
- Condom machines are installed at several railway stations !