Yupun Abeykoon of Sri Lanka will compete today (03) for the men’s 100m semi-final at the Commonwealth Games in Birmingham, England. At 11.56 pm, he is going to participate in that event. Sri Lanka’s Yupun Abeykon managed to record the best time in the preliminary round competitions held yesterday. Joining the 06th preliminary round competition, he completed the event in 10 seconds and 6 tenths. Also in the 73 kg weight class. Chamara Nuwan Dharmawardena, who defeated the Botswana player in the Judo competition of the round of 16, qualified for today’s quarter-final round. Meanwhile, it is reported that a manager of the Sri Lanka judo team and a judo player who are joining the tournament have gone missing from the sports village.
You May also like
- Russian General Oleg Salyukov arrives in Sri Lanka
- Auditor General Claims Controversial Agriculture Ministry Building In Rajagiriya An Illegal Construction
- Hela Clothing’s employee tests positive
- Senior journalist Bandula Padmakumara has passed away !
- The new tunnel constructed in Matugama was opened by a small child yesterday !
- Is People’s Bank Bankrupt?
- President replies to Mangala’s Letter
- Bandula can take any action for the price of rice
- Tennyson Cooray bids farewell to life
- If buses carry passengers, bus fares will have to be reduced!